This website and its contents are for informational purposes only. Many factors will affect your results which include but are not limited to your own actions as an individual. While every attempt has been made to verify the information provided in this website, neither the author(s) nor the publisher make any representation or warranties with respect to possible errors, accuracy, or completeness. The author(s) and publisher shall in no event be held liable for any loss or damages incurred, directly or indirectly, from the usage of these publications.
Nothing on this website or publication there-in, should be considered personalized Health Care Advice. Although HHC Center Solutions, LLC employees may answer your general customer service questions, they are not licensed health care professionals. No communication by our employees to you should be deemed as personalized Health Care Advice. Any Heath Care recommended in this website or publications there-in, should be made only after consulting with your Doctor and licensed Health Care Advisor
All coaching services and communication, email or otherwise, delivered by Heather Malloy, (your “Coach”), as well as information set forth on this website (lifescreativesolutions.com) are meant to help you identify the areas in your life and in your thinking that may be standing in your way.
However, coaching is not professional mental health care or medical care. If you feel psychologically stressed to the point that it is interfering with your ability to function, please have the courage to seek the help you need in the form of a professional counselor (I can provide referrals).
Coaching may magnify your therapy, but the work of coaching is meant to be done when major emotional and psychological wounds are already healing or healed.
In that spirit, by purchasing coaching services from your Coach, you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
- I understand that the coaching services I will be receiving from my Coach are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that my Coach is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional.
- I understand that coaching is, at present, an unregulated industry and that my Coach is not licensed by the State of Nevada or any other state.
- I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
- I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Coach are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals.
- I understand that to the extent our work together can cover many services but, my Coach is not promising outcomes included but not limited to increased clientele, profitability and or business success.
- I understand that my Coach will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. If I report child, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions will be taken and my confidentiality agreement limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if my Coach is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, she will do so to the extent the law requires.
- I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Skype and other technology.
- I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge my Coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my Coach as a result of the advice given by my Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement.
- I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://box5664/cgi/addon_GT.cgi?s=GT::WP::Install::EIG+%28lifescr8%29+-+10.24.48.85+[Wordpress%3b+/var/hp/common/lib/Wordpress.pm%3b+460%3b+Hosting::gap_call].
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
No One. Any data entered into this site by users is only seen by myself and my employees. Each of whom sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), that protects visitors to the website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue, but we will not share this information with third-parties.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.